I've gotten word that the Quasi-Moto tires from Pacenti have land in CA and are truck bound to Pacenti Cycle Designs headquaters in Tennessee. Currently, Merry Sales in San Fransisco has a batch of them, so if you LBD has access to order from them, your order awaits!
The Rumor Mill has been turning as well.
- Kenda is getting closer for delivery on both sizes of their 650B Nevegal.
- A NEW TIRE is in the works from a totally DIFFERENT Company. Like Pacenti, a smaller company is joining forces to get ya'll rolling on another tread pattern. No, I'm not giving up that secret just yet.
- More Prototype frames are popping up from smaller companies, but 650BPalace.com hasn't gotten any test sleds yet. (I've been lazy) Keep an eye out.
- There is an official complete wheelset will be available in 2009, but the company hasn't OK'd me to release images or names, just yet- stay tuned.
- More 650B conversions have been found and are quickly posted on MTBR as consumers test their 26" steeds.
- 650BPalace.com WiseCrackers are also available for Seatpost crackn and Headset Spacer crackn. Buy Them.
- Quasi Motos should be shipping to your front door NEXT WEEK! That is, if your pre-ordered them.