You all will be happy to read these results. Unfortunately my camera was dead, so images will have to wait. I did take some nice notes.
- Prophet 2008 - FIT!! About 4mm clearance on the stays.
- Carbon Rush 2008 - No FIT. There is a bolt on brace that the Neo-Moto hits, prohibiting wheel rotation.
- F3 - FIT! The front derailleur come very close, leaves andmuck will get stuck. And seatstay bridge may have been too close for some folks liking.
- Headshock Ultra- No Fit, there is a schrader valve contacting tire,no good.
- S Works Stumpjmper FS - No FIT
- 2007 Enduro Elite - FIT! Front derailleur has 1.5mm clearance, could probably adjust it for better clearance, or just run a single ring.
- 2008 Myka Sport, the ladies version of the Hardrock- FIT! Surprisingly a great FIT. Even the stock fork fit the 650B, a RST Capa T26 ML, fit with clearance less than the Fox, but did not rub, about 5mm.
SCOTT SPARK 30: FIT!!
This Carbon Fiber chassis will definitely see some B'r wheels from someone in the future. Good clearance all the way around! It came setup with a Rock Shox fork that didn't fit the 27.5" wheels, but the rear fit nicely!
** Please note, the full suspension models listed did not have the air released from their shocks to check travel clearance, I will do more research when the camera is again charged**
Sorry for the lack of images this time, I'll return to the shop for a photo session. MORE TO COME. Kona is next on the list!